Welcome to my first ever what’s in my bag, Spring 2017 edition. My vintage Louis Vuitton bucket bag contains a lot, from snacks (I get super hangry) to an external charger to my broken Iphone. I decided to follow this trend that has been around for a long time, because I remember enjoying it so much in magazines when I was younger. What you carry around all day says a lot about you, so I hope you learn a thing or two about myself in this video.
1. Wallet: Martin Dhust
2. Sunglasses: Ray-Bans http://bit.ly/2qQyOGj
3. Broken Iphone
5. Small Hairbrush: Sephora http://bit.ly/2saiNiq
6. Vlogging Camera: Canon G7x http://amzn.to/2rXwRMr
7. Business Card
8. Notebook (Gratitude Journal): Ban.do http://bit.ly/2qYvKXX
9: External Charger: Bando
10. Lipbalm: EOS http://bit.ly/2qQMsch
11. Tinted lipbalm: Fresh Sugar http://bit.ly/2rXejfk
12. Lipstick: Bite Beauty Multistick http://bit.ly/2swRdJm
13. Handcream: L’Occitane http://bit.ly/2swG0s7
14. Multifunctional pen
Suit: RW & CO
If you enjoyed this video, make sure you subscribe to my channel here. I put a lot of effort in creating great videos for you guys. Currently working on a “how I pack for a beach wedding”, so stay tuned.