As Thanksgiving is around the corner and you might be hosting this upcoming weekend, we came up with dining table setting ideas to impress your guests and to make you feel like a real Martha Stewart. After all, is there anything that confirms that fall has officially started more than enjoying a nice comfort food dinner around a stylish table decorated with fall colors?
Here are some easy ideas and suggestions you might want to steal:
- Put little pumpkins in your plates
- Identify your guests’ place cards using wine corks
- Make sure to leave some room in the middle of the table for serving trays
- Use darker flowers, sage, cedar, eucalyptus and other branches for a fall look (there can never be enough)
- Stick to your color palette as much as you can for a bigger impact and more concentraded feel
- Place your cloth napkins between your appetizer and main course plates for a surprising yet stylish touch