Christmas dinner is all about the little details, so this is why we have made you a list of tips to make it an awesome (but not cheezy) Christmas party.
- Think: natural accessories. For example, use pine cones, cranberries, little pine branches, cinamon sticks or anything that is made out of wood.
- Light up some white candles. This will create a rustic and cozy ambiance.
- To overcome the mess of people asking where they need to sit, create place marks.
- Try to add a hint of red for your centrepiece. Like mentioned earlier cranberries are a great idea. You can also use red flowers that are not too tall. You wouldn’t want a blocked view!
- Take the time to write up a menu so that people can get excited about what you are cooking (with love, of course).