With all of these new beauty products coming out every month, it’s hard to know which one are worth the try. Some of them look cute, but are not effective, while certain look boring but are worth the test. Therefore, I tested some for you and picked up these 9 products for different reasons:
- Yves Rocher Shower Gel: The Smell is authentic and the feel is great. I now use it everyday, as a casual perfume.
- Neutrogena CC cream: I was a big fan of the BB cream, but the CC one is absolutely perfect. Not oily and with a FPS.
- Yves Rocher pencil: The application is smooth and the color like no other. It last long too!
- Pupa Vamp eyeliner: I wear eyeliner at least 4 times a week, so I know which one works. This one does. Easy to apply is the key.
- Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair: After the first application, my skin felt smooth, plus the smell is so good.
- La Roche-Posay pigmentclar: Apply this cream on dark spots and it corrects them (but for real)!
- Benefit They’re real remover: The “They’re real” mascara is amazing, but waterproof. Since removing waterproof mascara is a pain in the *, they invented the perfect eye remover to help you deal with this situation. Cleaver.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume: It. just. smells. so. nice. I. almost. died. a. little.
- Pupa face powder. This one is perfect to correct the little shine you (and I) get on your T zone. A must try.
Have you ever tried any of these beauty products? If so, what is your fave?