We already admitted that we were stongly addicted to interior decoration. Now, the question is, are you? If you see yourself in one of those sentences, you certainly are:
- You ask for Laguiole knives when your birthday comes
- You have more than one cut glass decanter (and you would like to have more)
- You think a book can’t be used as a decoration on a table if no other (useless) decoration objects are placed on it
- You wish you had a big flower bouqet on your dinning table (or you always have one)
- You think that together, black and white don’t need any accent colors
- You would trade your mother (almost) for Herman Miller or Eames pieces
- You think gold is always a better option than silver. Always.
- You become Sarah Richardson when you enter a fabric store
- You organize your book by colours in your bookcase
So, what’s the conclusion? Are you a decoration addict?