Jumping into the second part of my favorite Los Angeles spots (part 1 is here is ever). I am actually travelling there again next week so I might have a few to add to these when I get back, so stay tuned.
As in part one, I highly suggest you watch the video to see these places in movement/actions, but if you are a busy bee, here are the ones I visited in this second vlog.
- Shooting range: Oaktree Gun Club. I liked this one since it was outside and the scenery was surprisingly pretty. Just make sure you don’t repeat my mistake and wear proper shoes.
- New Zealand food: Aroha. I highly suggest you eat there, the food was so great and the view of the restaurant is to die for. The staff was also the friendliest.
- Coffee and hangout: The Silverlake jonction. This is where I got the best Matcha croissant of all time.
- Beach: Venice beach. I know, quite touristy, but it is worth it if you like the Ocean and skater boys.
- Shopping: Go on Abbot Kinney, especially at the Piece collective. The selection is great and the place is super dreamy. Stop for ice cream if you can.
- Fast food: In and out, nothing less.
Let me know if you have any other questions regarding Los Angeles or this video. If you like watching these, make sure you subscribe to my channel here.