Finally an updated GRWM version Spring 2018, in which I show you guys how I do my everyday skincare and makeup. As you may know, I like to keep it light and natural, since I have never been a fan of foundation or heavy makeup. I only wear it when I have a big night, aka a gala or a bal. It must be my french side but I put more emphasis on my skincare, so that I have to wear less products on my face. I enjoy when skin looks like skin, if this makes any sense.
Make sure you subscribe to my channel here and don’t be shy to share what you want to see in a video format.
1. Glossier milk jelly cleanser
2. Mario Badescu drying lotion http://bit.ly/2Hf32hp
3. Herbivore green tea balancing toner http://bit.ly/2v2On4d
4. Lush Vanishing cream
5. Bite beauty lip mask http://bit.ly/2GRIqMO
6. Lancôme énergie de vie eyeroll http://bit.ly/2HvkYSY
1. Nars naked on the run palette
2. Dr. Jart Cicapair color correcting treatment http://bit.ly/2INg573
3. YSL touche éclat http://bit.ly/2JFZxzc
4. Dr. Hauschka brow gel
5. Glossier balm dot com
6. Fenty beauty cream blush http://bit.ly/2GPwrQ5
7. YSL mascara http://bit.ly/2JDjXbP
8. Dior tinted lip balm http://bit.ly/2HilIwM