There is almost nothing more exciting than styling your place for the holidays, right? As we are genuine decoration lovers, the classic tree is not enough – why only decorate a little when you can leave no space undecorated and fill every room of your home with holiday spirit? Here are the BEST ideas to decorate like a pro and add a festive touch to your home.
- Place garland around your front door – we have a major crush for the boxwood, eucalyptus and olive ones.
- … or around your fireplace and mirrors – the result is stunning.
- Place some greenery around your doorknobs – you can even add ribbons to your arrangement.
- Make a flower bouquet out of cedar, pine, boxwood and your favorite flowers.
- Display your holiday wish cards in a nice frame.
- Add some branches of cedar to your dining table pendant light.
- Place indoor wreaths on your main doors and windows – on the doors that leads to the living room or on your kitchen sink’s window, for instance.
- Create a dining table center piece out of garland.
What are your decorating projects for the holidays?