How many times have you tried to take a second during your week to pamper yourself? Between back to school, work, friends and family, it seems we don’t even have time to sleep. With a few adjustments to your weekly routine, taking time to treat yourself is easy when you make sure to include it to your schedule. These 5 products will help you relax and feel amazing (we recommand you do this while watching Netflix or flipping the latest September Issue)
- Lush – Let the good times roll ( vegan / preservative-free) : Simply the most yummy-smelling natural face cleanser made with fresh ingredients
- Bio Beauté by Nuxe – Smoothing and 24hr moisturizing mask (paraben-free / organic) : Clementine cells moisturizing mask that will keep your skin hydrated
- Organic almond oil: Natural and nongreasy, apply to your legs and arms for smooth skin.
- Karine Joncas Dermo – Lift corrective eye patch (hypoallergenic): This product is the best SOS treatment for puffy eyes!
- Kielh’s – Deeply restorative smoothing hair oil concentrate ( silicon-free / paraben-free): With argan oil and sesame oil, repair your damaged hair while pampering the rest of your face and body