Have you been shopping for the perfect jean jacket? It is definitely hard to find one that we love and that looks totally rad. Here are a few suggestions for you.
- Stop searching so hard! Try eBay for a vintage one. Or thrift shops around town. The more worn down, the better.
- If you don’t like the idea of vintage, buy a new one from a store you like (for example, Gap or Levi’s) and use a cheese grater to add some texture to your jacket.
- Buy some cool iron-on patches online or in craft stores like Michaels. Look for funky ones. Even better, if you have been collecting patches from your favourite bands, those look really awesome!
- Add some studds if you are into the trend. Some of them are pretty easy to hook into the fibers of your jacket.
- If you are feeling really crafty, you could even embroider your jacket with geometric shapes. Use colourful threads to add a bohemian feel.
Here you have it. Your dream jacket! Customized to your liking.
Inspo from Pinterest, H&M, Noctex and Tumblr