September is a awkward month, especially when it comes to the weather. Well, at least here, in Montreal. You never know what to expect, so it is a little tricky to figure out what to wear. Here are a few useful pieces to have during the season change:
- Any light coat. Denim jackets are great as transitional pieces.
- A scarf. Very practical, since you can remove it when it gets warmer.
- Stockings. Wear them underneath your dresses and skirts and put them in your bag when the sun shows up!
- Rain boots, so you won’t be ruining your leather booties.
- A hat. It adds a sophisticated touch to any outfit and cure any bad hair day.