Ha, designer bags. They are beautiful, timeless and, well, a little pricey. Still, I am on the hunt for a designer bag for this Fall, because “treat yo’self” as they say. I want to go for one that will be wearable through the year and that will also be practical. Here are my top choices (starting top left, clockwise):
- Alexander Wang backpack. Perfect to bring my laptop anywhere.
- Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag. I don’t own a blue bag, it would add the perfect pop of colour to any outfit.
- Chanel Boy Bag. Ok, a girl can dream.
- Marie Turnor Lunch clutch. Stylish and edgy.
- Cleobella frindge backpack. This would add a little boho twist to my daily looks.
- Mackage satchel. I love Mackage clothes, so maybe I would love their bags even more?
- Madewell bucket bag. I absolutely like Madewell totes, but the bucket bag seems like the perfect combination between casual and trendy.
- 3.1 Philip Lim messenger bag. Timeless. For ever. And ever. Is it the best deal?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs mini bucket bag. I love the neutral color of this one, plus Marc Jacobs is one of my all time fave.
- Pour la Victoire mini Satchel bag. A mix between great neutrals and a timeless pattern.
Ok, now is your time to help. Which one shall be my ultimate fall splurge?